Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KERIO RESTARTING PROBLEM (KERIO RESTARTING PROBLEM)
  •  
Lyle is currently offline Lyle

Send a private message to this user
Hello to all,

Im having a problem with my kerio control.After i upgrade to 9.2.5 patch it starts to restart itself randomly and its a pain in the ass.Please help me thanks!
  •  
spnn is currently offline spnn

Most everyone is having the same problem. Our 300 box reboots every 30 seconds. Only way is to rollback to 9.2.4 or 9.2.2
  •  
Columbia is currently offline Columbia

Have you open support cases to GFI? I think it's a great problem with last releases. Why customers pay money for maintenance and no ready solutions to make stable Kerio Control.
  •  
Lyle is currently offline Lyle

Hi Good Day,

How can i roll back to a certain patch in kerio?thanks
  •  
spnn is currently offline spnn

Download the version from Kerios website. Then go Advanced Options/Software Update. Click Select File button, and surf to where you downloaded the *.img file. It will upload the file. Then go ahead and install. It will reboot during the process.
  •  
Columbia is currently offline Columbia

GFI developers made new patch of previous patch - 9.2.5 p2. Waiting for new bugs.
Previous Topic: Now Available: Kerio Control 9.2.5 Patch 1
Next Topic: 9.2.5 Patch 1 released
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 21 12:05:24 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.02856 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.