Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio and Outlook - New Meetings - Issue since upgrading. (Unable to see pass May 31st when looking at setting up a new meeting.)
  •  
SteelTarget is currently offline SteelTarget

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Got a call yesterday morning from an HR user stating she was unable to see pass May 31st when inviting other company co-workers to a meeting invite she was setting up. My user is running Outlook 2013 and I am running Outlook 2016. I was able to recreate the same issue in either version of outlook.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Has anyone found a way to fix this or a workaround for this problem?

I just upgraded last week to the latest version of Kerio 9.2.6 (3811). This was not happening before upgraded our Kerio to this version.

See attachment to see what is being seen when setting up a new meeting invite.

Thanks,
ST

•  
centros is currently offline centros

Hi,

we can't confirm this issue for our setting.
Windows Outlook 2013 and Mac Outlook 2016 users can see beyond May 31st.
9.2.6 (3811) on CentOS 7

Regards
  •  
Konji is currently offline Konji

Hi,

1. Shut down KC server
2. Open mailserver cfg and look for:

<table name="Misc">

under

<variable name="OutlookFreeBusyInterval">2</variable>

Change to for ex. 5 . It's free bussy interval in months.

3. Save mailserver.cfg
4. Start Kerio Connect

Kind regards,
Previous Topic: Copying Kerio VM to internal test network > License
Next Topic: Lost folders after re-ruuning Kerio Conifig file
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 23 02:15:50 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.01433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.