Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Copying Kerio VM to internal test network > License
  •  
Maerad

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

Soon we'll get our new Server and I would like to try the environment before. We will upgrade our Windows Remote Desktop Server to 2012 R2 (from 2008 R2) and the Kerio Server from 2012 to 2012 R2.

Can I just copy my current Kerio VM to the internal test network? Won't change the Kerio Server for the RDS Testing, but it will be an internal network without internet access. I just need to access the mailboxes and see if it works, how the performance is and so on (next to other programs).

Or do I need to connect kerio to the internet so it can get the license information?

If so, would that run with 2 installs or would I need a temporary license from kerio?

Any experience? Or someone from Kerio itself could answer that?
Previous Topic: [New Beta] v9.2.6-2657 support encrypting data stored for GDPR compliance
Next Topic: Kerio and Outlook - New Meetings - Issue since upgrading.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 16 18:00:41 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.92065 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.