Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Happy With GFI Handling of Kerio Connect
  •  
advcon is currently offline advcon

Send a private message to this user
Here's who you can send a personal thanks for the great job of Kerio Connect development

Scott Brighton - Chief Executive Officer
Johannes Kamleitner - Senior Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer

•  
Backspin is currently offline Backspin

Don't forget the former Kerio CEO who was responsible for selling Kerio to GFI. He probably got a big bonus for that giant leap forward.
  •  
hijacker is currently offline hijacker

Here are the mail-adresses:

scott.brighton<_at_>gfi.com
johannes.kamleitner<_at_>gfi.com
  •  
zebby is currently offline zebby

If you do email them do ask them to take a look here: https://www.gfi.com/welcome-kerio
I'm not sure if either of them have seen this, especially the part titled "Our Process Explained" Rolling Eyes
  •  
Backspin is currently offline Backspin

@zebby: This made me laugh out loud:

"Our ultimate goal is for you to experience improvements in product performance and capabilities - as well as better services, support, and education. Along the way, we promise to keep you informed of what to expect, and when. We'll communicate early and often to understand your needs and ensure we are aligned to exceed your goals and expectations."
  •  
Jef Leroy is currently offline Jef Leroy

•  
Jef Leroy is currently offline Jef Leroy

Do you think GFI want stop to support Kerio Technologies ?
  •  
McIrish is currently offline McIrish

Your link was wrong:
https:// www.linkedin.com/pulse/kerio-dead-long-live-itify-eli%C5%A1k a-bobkov%C3%A1/

It's a real shame what is happening with Kerio. It was a good product that had potential to be great. I've been messing around with Zimbra as a possible solution, but it sure is a lot more complex to setup and configure. It's getting to the point that I may need to just bite the bullet and go with 365. I wanted to keep a local mail server and Kerio did work pretty well and the administration is super easy. It's hard to believe that it has been destroyed so quickly. The lack of comments from GFI is a pretty tell-tale sign that they either don't care or are scrambling to figure out what they bought. It seems that the developers must all be gone. A real pity.
  •  
f2uk is currently offline f2uk

So has anyone risked emailing these people?
Or have they been banned form the Forums for being disrespectful to GFI?
  •  
dskbass is currently offline dskbass

It appears they aren't even using their own email server product. I assume if they were issues would be resolved quicker.

Our company has been using Kerio Control and Connect for 10 years. Obviously not happy with issues we have had with both products. Updates appear to not have debugged properly accross the board.

Just like everyone else we would like to stay with Kerio but will be re-evaluating our position when our service agreements run out. It pains me to say thay we are paying for this treatment.
  •  
Carly (GFI) is currently offline Carly (GFI)

Hi All - you will not be banned from the forum for emailing anyone at GFI as far as I know. Please do stay on topic here in the forums and keep your comments to the technical issues. You can address your additional concerns with your GFI Partner/Distributor directly. I will be deleting the posts that directly violate the Acceptable Use Policy posted in the last couple of days in this thread.
  •  

Carly (GFI) wrote on Fri, 18 May 2018 15:26
Hi All - you will not be banned from the forum for emailing anyone at GFI as far as I know. Please do stay on topic here in the forums and keep your comments to the technical issues. You can address your additional concerns with your GFI Partner/Distributor directly. I will be deleting the posts that directly violate the Acceptable Use Policy posted in the last couple of days in this thread.

Sorry to address this here but rather than deleting posts would it not be an idea to address the issues that have been raised?
There have been many posts here on multiple topics that GFI have simply ignored.

We are paying customers and there are many of us that feel GFI are not fulfilling their obligations in regard to the Kerio Connect product.
The appalling state of the releases that have been made, obviously not tested properly, are nothing more than an insult.
Patches are then released which have no supporting documentation, i.e. details of what they have attempted to fix, which don't actually fix anything.

What is the point of keeping comments to the technical issues when no one from GFI is prepared to answer the comments?

I for one am sick and tired of my bosses hassling me over the ludicrous position we have ended up in with this product and I am looking at many different alternatives with a view to moving as soon as possible because the only future I see for Kerio in GFI hands is very very bleak!
  •  

Hi f2uk - I understand there has been a lot of frustration during this transition, and I appreciate where you are coming from. The technical forum is just not a platform that will gain what you are looking for in terms of visibility with leadership at GFI. We are a 100% channel company, and that is the best path to voice your business concerns.

With that said, we have a few people that participate in the forums (it is optional for all GFI employees), so we just can't address all the concerns in all the threads. All critical system issues you have should go to the support team first. Since support is included in your product and you are paying for it, that is the best place to start to get your issues solved.

I can tell you that our product and engineering teams are working hard to improve the products and provide stable releases. There is a beta currently available for version 9.2.6, and I encourage anyone with a test system to test that release. Our product team members want to continue to work with the community here as the insights you all provide when technical issues arise does help us get those issues addressed.
  •  

Given other peoples comments on the "support" it is no wonder the forums are busy, customers seem to be supporting each other as opposed to being ignored by GFI.

That being said, the most worrying thing I find in your response is the fact that the current "stable" release is 9.2.6 (patch 2 to be precise)... the beta surely should be 9.2.7 ... unless GFI have now decided that the 9.2.6 release was actually a beta and not production ready!

You are correct, my apologies for the mistake, the current beta for Kerio Connect is 9.2.7.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 9.2.6 BETA 1
Next Topic: Advice on best way of handling "department" email
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 22 09:28:54 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.94010 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.