Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 9.2.6 and newer... AV not updating
  •  
mhyll is currently offline mhyll

Send a private message to this user
Antivirus plugin not updating for 2 days already.. nothing on the network/router changed. Sad can you check please?
  •  
bmdv is currently offline bmdv

•  
Maerad is currently offline Maerad

Already tried Patch 2?

It worked for me with 9.2.6, but AV crashed after some time and updates didn't work after that. Install the newest patch, reboot server, manually start the AV update.

If it works and after some hours/days gets the error again, I strongly suggest you downgrade to 9.2.5.
  •  
mistamilla is currently offline mistamilla

Downgrade to 9.2.5p3 is no solution for the Delay of AV-Update (in my case with Mac and Linux Servers)...
  •  
brunolopes is currently offline brunolopes

Hi Guys,

Any news from GFI about this issue?
My Bitdefender database has not been update more than 5 days.

I'm in the version 9.2.4 (3252)
  •  
hijacker is currently offline hijacker

Linux / Windows / macOS ?
  •  
Maerad is currently offline Maerad

I get the updates without problem. Windows Server 2012 here with Kerio 9.2.5 sp3. Would help if you could turn on the debug antivirus log and post a part of it here (when trying manual update)
  •  
bmdv is currently offline bmdv

Again 3 days w/o updates Sad
Previous Topic: Downgrade 9.2.6 to 9.2.5p3
Next Topic: 9.2.5 P3 and also 9.2.3 100% CPU and freezing completely
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 16 04:58:31 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.97291 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.