Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » pop3 download to special folder other than inbox
  •  
Rico_eduard

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to let a pop3 download sent the mail to a users special directory other than INBOX

second question why isnt there a leave mail on server with the pop3 options!
  •  
vandalen

How about creating a rule?
  •  
stevef

He's refering to pop3 downloads on the server itself. Not on any client.

I wouldn't mind that feature (a folder other then the inbox)

As for leaving the message on the server. I couldn't understand why it wasn't there to begin with. Seems to be a "standard" function in all client based emails. I assume the pop3 download is using the same sort of function as a client based one does.
  •  
Rico_eduard

yes i was refering to server side pop3 downloads
i have 3 pop3 accounts which from 2 i normally let them transfer to a special folder instead of inbox to seperate them. in kerio mailserver it is just not possible to do something like that

same as the pop3 leave mail on server option
  •  
Sjaman

if you set up some groups, with acounts connected to that groups, one can filter mail also.
Previous Topic: Entourage 2004
Next Topic: Using the "Send To"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:14:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.