Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar sync issues with Android OS
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
I have had one staff member and the myself have issues with the Calendar sync with Android OS. I had to upgrade my phone which was working fine with the Calendar to a new phone (From Android 6.0 to 8.0/8.1). I am wondering if this is an issue with the latest Android OS, has anyone else had this kind of issue? Is there anything that can be done to get it to sync consistently?

We are running Kerio Connect 9.2.6 and have the Active Sync licenses.

A little more detail: Some items are synced. For example, if we delete the account on the mobile device and add it, it will get the existing calendar items, but any new items (created either in Outlook, the web interface, or the phone) do not sync. Sync settings look fine and, like I said, it worked perfectly on my older device, but not on my newer device.

Help is appreciated.
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
I wanted to post a follow up, I upgraded to the latest update release of 9.2.6 and it seems to have resolved the calendar syncing issue.
Previous Topic: Kerio Cloud customer data was hacked!
Next Topic: Kerio Anti-spam failing (BDANTISPAM_ERROR_CLOUD_NO_RESPONSE)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 16 14:25:30 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.77793 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.