Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » No Audio on Outgoing Calls (When making an outgoing call, no audio is heard on both ends of the call)
  •  
Sam Cooper

Send a private message to this user
Hi

We have just installed a V300 hardware box onsite at a client.

We have configured all ports on the firewall (Sophos XG) however when we are dialling out, we hear no audio.

Audio is fine when calls are incoming.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sam

Sam
  •  
amicusvoice

Hi Sam. Make certain the "NAT enabled" box is checked in the network settings. After running an update a long time ago I found that this button became deselected on one of my on-premises Operator boxes.
  •  
matty11

It might be the speaker problem
  •  
ramsonroni

Yes, even i think that is some problem with speaker
Previous Topic: Rest Admin Password Reset on a Virtual Machine
Next Topic: Connecting an extension on a US PABX to Operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 16 14:48:04 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.83999 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.