Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio & Gfi Connect - What's Next ? (STATE OF ELEVATION)
  •  
tiberius0101

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

I do manage a few mid and enterprise size companies running kerio connect since almost a decade.
In ref. to all posts and our internal tests we decide to stick on 9.2.5p3.

I do appreciate the new key feature (encypt the storage) currently at version 9.2.7 BUT I do not understand your internal roadmap anyway.

If I would reside or work at gfi I would intend to implement:

- lets encypt
- unify kerio connect with kerio operator
- add collaboration features (office, drive, chat)
- create the all in one state of the art email and collaboration suite and blow gsuite, office 365, icewarp, zimbra, zoho and co. away

Because kerio connect is still unique I see (in general) a big advantage against all competitors and I hope you guys are willing to take that chance to rock them all, cmon !

Cheers,
T.

•  
hijacker

Send a private message to this user
It would be nice, if the features that are already implemented would run fine. We don't want more at this time, we want stability!
Previous Topic: Mail.app - Problem with accented characters in list view
Next Topic: Archive older mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 19 14:23:30 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.88678 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.