Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archive older mail
  •  
marc@kam.be

Send a private message to this user
Is there a way to archive older mail (like in mail older then 3 years)?

I want to create an archive at customer site of all the older mails to cleanup the users mailboxes
but would like it to be accessible like the archive option in Kerio itself, but that option only works with new (after switching on) mail

Kine Regards
Marc

The Smartest thing Eve could ever do
was biting the Apple
  •  
  •  
wag357

I've been using Sonian for many years. They were the first archiver that I remember ever specifically supporting the Kerio community and their service has been excellent and reasonably priced. No appliances needed, just add a special email address into the right place in Kerio and all mail is handled automatically.

Although I just saw they were bought by Barracuda, so we'll see if they leave the product alone or pull a GFI.
  •  
McIrish

PPG wrote on Thu, 07 June 2018 09:52
I use this at clients sites:
https://www.mailstore.com/en/products/mailstore-server/

Does that run on a separate server and hooks into Kerio? On the client side, does it just use a Outlook plugin to view archives for each user? It seems interesting and might be a better path than using PST archives.

I have a couple hundred Mac users as well. I didn't see Mac support for Outlook. Any thoughts?
  •  
PPG

McIrish wrote on Mon, 11 June 2018 16:18
PPG wrote on Thu, 07 June 2018 09:52
I use this at clients sites:
https://www.mailstore.com/en/products/mailstore-server/

Does that run on a separate server and hooks into Kerio? On the client side, does it just use a Outlook plugin to view archives for each user? It seems interesting and might be a better path than using PST archives.

I have a couple hundred Mac users as well. I didn't see Mac support for Outlook. Any thoughts?

Yes it can run on a separate server, i've installed it on the same machine as where Kerio Connect is installed. And i'm not sure what you mean with "hooks into Kerio". It uses TMAP (can use TMAP TLS/SSL ) protocol, but recognizes Kerio. Shows available mailboxes etc.

You can install an Outlook add-on, works great straight out of Outlook, but also comes with a Windows desktop client and contains a webserver. AFAIK there's no support for Outlook for Mac.

You can try the product as there is a 30-day trial available. If you ever need a reseller... Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2018 18:55]

•  
advcon

2nd recommendation for MailStore.
Previous Topic: Kerio & Gfi Connect - What's Next ?
Next Topic: Lost folder hierarchy
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 19 14:32:34 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.10876 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.