Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Client 9.2.7 "View Source" Not Working
  •  
hopkins

Send a private message to this user
Since upgrading Kerio Desktop Client to version 9.2.7 (12358) "View Source" function no longer works.

Normally I used to be able to right-click on an email and select "View Source" and it would open up a new window with the source header information, and now it just opens up a blank window with nothing.

This is very annoying as I use the source information to create custom blacklist rules and now I'm getting spam which I can't do anything about.

Please fix this!!!!! Mad

Edit: Just to clarify, this problem is with the desktop client (Windows 10 64-bit), it doesn't affect the webmail client.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 June 2018 05:22]

•  
hopkins

Interesting...

I just uninstalled the desktop client and downloaded the "latest" version from the website, reinstalled and now view source is working again, but curiously the desktop client is now running version 9.2.5 (9921).

Looks like there are issues with version 9.2.7 and the download file has been rolled back? Rolling Eyes
  •  
nibs

Submit a ticket to GFI if you haven't already.

We have submitted a ticket & our engineers are working with GFI.

Have you tried printing from the 9.2.7 (12358) client? Also broken!

Weirdly I have downloaded from the website again and I got 9.2.5 (9920) - not (9921)!
  •  
beachmat

I'm having the same problem with 9.2.7.
  •  
hopkins

I've ended up going back to version 9.2.2.

Even version 9.2.5 has problems! I remembered the old MAPI problem "Send to > mail recipient" issue where you couldn't send emails from within other applications and it's still prevalent in 9.2.5.

Luckily I had a copy of version 9.2.2 (7788) on my network drive, which I've installed and everything now works perfectly.
  •  
ian.bugeja

A new client release has been released which fixes the Print, View Source and some other issues.

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
  •  
Maurizio Zanetti

Kerio Connect Client 9.2.7 Patch 1 is released to resolve the issues.
Build 12444
  •  
gmaoret

Maurizio Zanetti wrote on Mon, 25 June 2018 08:48
Kerio Connect Client 9.2.7 Patch 1 is released to resolve the issues.
Build 12444

Where is that? I cannot see it in Kerio website...
there's no release note nor annuncements of that

And even if it is... How can I integrate in Kerio Connect Server to automatically update all clients?
It is impractical to update all users (hundreds...) by hand ...

[Updated on: Mon, 25 June 2018 09:05]

•  
hopkins

Once again they manage to fix one problem and create another problem.

Just updated to version 9.2.7 (12444) and now the MAPI issue comes back.
Trying to email a PDF from Adobe Acrobat results in "Acrobat is unable to connect to your email program."
Also, right-click on a file in Windows file explorer, select "Send to > mail recipient" results in no action. Normally that should open a new email and attach the file, but now THAT is broken AGAIN like it was in kerio connect client 9.2.5.

FFS...I'm really over all this. Who the hell is testing these releases?? Seemingly nobody. Looks like the customers are the beta testers. Quality control is non-existent on this product. Time to look for something else..... Mad
  •  
Maurizio Zanetti

gmaoret wrote on Mon, 25 June 2018 09:01

Where is that? I cannot see it in Kerio website...
there's no release note nor annuncements of that

You can download it as a latest build:

32 bit link: https://app-update.kerio.com/connect/client/download?target= win32-ia32
64 bit link: https://app-update.kerio.com/connect/client/download?target= win32-x64

Previous Topic: Some inboxes take forever to load
Next Topic: public calendar subscription
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 16 05:29:00 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.02434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.