Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connect client 9.2.7 unable to view or download attachments
  •  
beachmat

Send a private message to this user
Since updating Connect client to 9.2.7, we are unable to view or download attachments. I actually declined to install the update because a colleague had informed me of the problem, but it has done it anyway. We haven't updated the server to 9.2.7 yet, so I don't know if that's the cause of it. If it is, surely the client should be prevented from updating if the server version is incompatible?

[Updated on: Mon, 18 June 2018 12:12]

•  
nibs

The old version - 9.2.5 (9920) - is available to download from the Kerio website. Just copt it over the updated 9.2.7 version & launch.

Obviously do not update it when it prompts you to. Wait for an update in this forum (there are several threads about this issue now)

Please also submit a support ticket here:

https://www.gfi.com/support/technical-support-form

Thanks
  •  
beachmat

Sorry, I did check if it had been reported already, but I couldn't see anything. Also, as I say, the updates seem to get installed whether you confirm them or not.
  •  
marc@kam.be

I can not even print anymore within this version

The Smartest thing Eve could ever do
was biting the Apple
  •  
beachmat

Maybe I need to get some new glasses, but I cannot see any downloads for the Connect client in the archive. I've checked down to 9.2.5.
  •  
marc@kam.be

you can just download the client on the support site that is version 9.2.5

http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect

was biting the Apple
  •  
beachmat

[img]./fa/4846/0/[/img]Yes, I did look, but I can't see a download for the client.. Anyway, fortunately I've found a copy on another computer.

•  
gmaoret

Same issue here, nobody can open attachments from Kerio Connect Client...
  •  
Maurizio Zanetti

This is the answer I've got from GFI/Kerio Partner Support:
---------------------------------------
Hi Maurizio,

We just identified it is a known issue and our team is working to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to uninstall Kerio Connect Client 9.2.7 on users machine(Not the server) and install 9.2.5 version.

32 bit link: https:// app-update.kerio.com/connect/client/download?target=win32-ia 32
64 bit link: https:// app-update.kerio.com/connect/client/download?target=win32-x6 4

After you install 9.2.5, Please go into Settings -> This Application -> Turn off Auto update option-> Save.

Regards
Vinay
GFI Customer Service
---------------------------------------
  •  
marc@kam.be

great for windows users but on mac we can not stop the update

was biting the Apple
  •  
beachmat

You can - go to Settings > This application, and turn off automatic updates. You need to get in there quick though, after downgrading.
  •  
marc@kam.be

yes indeed very quick and it works, thanks

was biting the Apple
  •  
xdavid

No need to switch off the auto-update now. The 9.2.5 is currently the "latest" available on downloads page.
Previous Topic: Signature limit
Next Topic: Many active connections for one user
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Dec 17 12:34:30 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.91523 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.