Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Sync error
  •  
shorty99999

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i'm getting the following error while syncing an apple iphone via active sync:
[25/Jun/2018 17:46:58] SyncCommandHelpers.cpp: Unable to parse 'CommandId' request from mobile device. Unknown element: Type: 0, Tag: 0x112D. [User: user<_at_>domain.com, Device: (DEVICEID, iPhone, Apple-iPhone10C6/1506.79), IP address: 12.345.678.90]

Calendar events added in Outlook won't get synced to the iPhone.
Via webmail or other computers i can see the calendar event.

any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks a lot.

Kerio connect version: 9.2.7 buil 3949
  •  
pageone

same state here,....

Outlook for Mac V16.14.1 (180613)
iOS 11.4

Error log shows same message:
[02/Jul/2018 15:23:44] SyncCommandHelpers.cpp: Unable to parse 'CommandId' request from mobile device. Unknown element: Type: 0, Tag: 0x112D. [User: user<_at_>domain.com, Device: (DEVICEID, iPhone, Apple-iPhone8C4/1501.432), IP address: 12.345.678.90

BR
Bernd
  •  
SiriusMac

shorty99999 wrote on Mon, 25 June 2018 09:20
Hi,

i'm getting the following error while syncing an apple iphone via active sync:
[25/Jun/2018 17:46:58] SyncCommandHelpers.cpp: Unable to parse 'CommandId' request from mobile device. Unknown element: Type: 0, Tag: 0x112D. [User: user<_at_>domain.com, Device: (DEVICEID, iPhone, Apple-iPhone10C6/1506.79), IP address: 12.345.678.90]

Calendar events added in Outlook won't get synced to the iPhone.
Via webmail or other computers i can see the calendar event.

any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks a lot.

Kerio connect version: 9.2.7 buil 3949

What version/platform for Outlook? I am running the not-yet released Connect 9.2.7 p1 Build 4058 and not having problems with iOS 11.4 syncing with Outlook 2007 for Windows or with Outlook 2011 for Mac. If you are using Outlook 2016 for Mac (16.4.1, as another poster reported), I'll try to test that Tuesday.
  •  
WillieL

Hi,

Just want to throw my weight behind the iPhone sync issue as I have just completed updating one of our Kerio Connect servers on Windows Server 2012 R2 OS to version 9.2.7 (build 3949) specifically as it mentioned in the change log the sync issues as being listed as a fix. I can confirm that it has made no difference at all with our set up as I can put an entry on my iPhone (iOS 11.4.1) that never appears in web-mail or in my Outlook 2013 (v15.0.5031.1000). As a test I put the entry in the other way around i.e. created it in Outlook and it sync's with web-mail but not to the iPhone. Lots of users keen to have this issue resolved as meeting's starting to get missed or started late because of it.

Thanks in advance
  •  
pageone

still the same situation, outlook calendar entries are not shown in kerio connect client nor on iphone. Outlook V16.15 iOS 11.4.1, kerio connect 9.2.7 (3949)

meetings appointments are not important,...... all our customers are really upset about that situation and we too,...

can this issue be resolved soon or how long do we and our customers have to wait,...??
  •  
MacLab

Have you tried the p1 update?

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
mwolf

for me and my customers too...i had to change an active sync connection to caldav to sync contacts and appointments again...very bad with the p1 update
  •  
McIrish

I second the recommendation to install the patched version.
http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect
This has been known to fix many of the problems, though I understand there is a invite accepted issue still.
  •  
mwolf

That is the patch I installed already. There are still errors on older iPhones.
  •  
McIrish

Looks like patch #2 is available. Worth a shot. "what could go wrong?" (famous last words)
Previous Topic: Mailbox alias cannot be expanded
Next Topic: Outlook 2016 search very slow
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 17 15:50:09 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.89403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.