Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » possibility to force redirect http to https?
  •  
mhyll

Send a private message to this user
is this possible?
  •  
dolfs

Administration - Security- Security policy - Require encrypted connection
  •  
PPG

dolfs wrote on Wed, 27 June 2018 18:42

This will not provide for an automatic redirect of HTTP traffic to HTTPS traffic. You will need another solution to accomplish this (i.e. a firewall that can dor this or another webserver to redirect all HTTP traffic).

[Updated on: Wed, 27 June 2018 20:22]

•  
clan

PPG wrote on Wed, 27 June 2018 20:21

This will not provide for an automatic redirect of HTTP traffic to HTTPS traffic. You will need another solution to accomplish this (i.e. a firewall that can dor this or another webserver to redirect all HTTP traffic).

Did that change? I am not involved with our Kerio anymore, but AFAIR we didn't need to do more to accomplish it.
  •  
Backspin

PPG wrote on Wed, 27 June 2018 20:21

This will not provide for an automatic redirect of HTTP traffic to HTTPS traffic.

Yes it will.
  •  
scottwilkins

My setup redirects without anything special. I thought this was an added feature quite a few versions ago.
Previous Topic: KOFF - multiple huge folders for email sync? Remove one?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Client Update 6.2.7 (Server 6.2.5)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 26 06:37:14 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.73946 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.