Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » NO Tech Support in TEXAS 9.2.6 patch 2/9.2.7 (Where is Kerio Connect Tech Support)
  •  
smindeaux is currently offline smindeaux

Send a private message to this user
Where is GFI support? I have called the number (Which is in North Carolina btw) and there is no option for Tech Support. I tried calling Sales and Finance Departments (The only two departments available via the automated attendant) to see if they can transfer me to tech support.

All I got was a "Thank you" from the system and then a disconnect.

I held off on the original 9.2.6 upgrade and read that 9.2.7 isn't doing so well either. I did try to install 9.2.6 Patch 2 as that was supposed to fix whatever issues where in 9.2.6.

My Kerio service keeps shutting down on Windows Server 2012 r2. It will come back on by restarting the service via SERVICES, but will intermittently go down.

The original tech support engineers for Kerio should open a 3rd party tech support service. I would use them for sure!
  •  
aj08

It's pretty crazy that you can't get support for this product anymore. I tried using the tech support button built in to the web interface and after filling out all the information I get an error stating that it could not be submitted and that I should call them instead. I'd love to do that but there are no support numbers and even calling their other sales numbers gives me voicemail. My advice is to try and contact your reseller and see if you can get anywhere through them.
  •  
fishtech is currently offline fishtech

I have not done so, but you can submit a ticket here:

https://www.gfi.com/support/kerio-support

ft
  •  
sproket90 is currently offline sproket90

Previous Topic: Renaming domain name
Next Topic: Gmail says messages are not encrypted
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jul 21 07:56:45 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.88117 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.