Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect keeps restarting
  •  
rvgulik is currently offline rvgulik

Send a private message to this user
Our Kerio Connect Server keeps restarting every 5-10 minutes or so.

Version is 9.2.6 patch 2 (3868)
I have send nummerous error reports to kerio but no response. The thing is that i don't know which log file is send over. Or even where to look at.

If i am logged in as an admin all of a sudden i am getting the message not responding.

The software is running on a mac mini os 10.13.6, i5 2.3GHz 16GB RAM and 500GB SSD

Could anyone please direct me in the right direction.

Thank you

Robert
  •  
rvgulik is currently offline rvgulik

Looks like the problem is solved with installing the latest release 9.2.7 (3949).

Stupid of myself because i've updated our other servers to the latest except this one.
Normally i get a message on the dashboard in case of an update but not on this one.

Case closed.
  •  
McIrish is currently offline McIrish

There is a beta of the next sub-release patch that is out. You may experience some odd problems without the patch. But the patch is not part of the release yet.
  •  
McIrish is currently offline McIrish

OK, I take that back. Patch 1 has just been released. http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect
Previous Topic: Technical support is a joke
Next Topic: Issue when restarting Kerio Service on Windows Server [Solved]
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 16 07:59:52 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.89659 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.