Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 9.2.7 Patch 2 ROCK SOLID ? (9.2.5p3 to 9.2.7p2 on centos 7.5 ?)
  •  
esmiraldaQ

Send a private message to this user
Hello

Can someone confirm that this is production ready ?

(..) We do still stuck on 9.2.5p3 Rolling Eyes

Cheers

[Updated on: Tue, 31 July 2018 11:17]

•  
esmiraldaQ

Nobody is running this and is able to report a feedback ?
  •  
Behn EDV

We also still run 9.2.5p3 on a Windows Server.
I Know a frend of mine, wich is runing 9.2.7 Patch 2 on windows and it seems to be stable.

so try out and write how it goes Wink (donĀ“t forget to make a full backup Wink )
  •  
MOK24

We are also stuck with V9.2.5SP3 (CentOS).
We will have a strong look at this forum the next weeks to decide wether to update or not - but not before September.
Biggest problems are active sync and MacOS clients.

Regards,
Martin

Kerio Connect 9.2.5 SP3
  •  
AndreKl

We are also on 9.2.5p3. I don't want to be a test pilot for this.
  •  
pyxone

I have run this update on multiple server now for several days, no problem to report. The updates go without problems to.

Rock solid? time wil tel.
  •  
wag357

pyxone wrote on Mon, 06 August 2018 09:10
I have run this update on multiple server now for several days, no problem to report. The updates go without problems to.

Rock solid? time wil tel.

^^^ Ditto here. Update went smoothly. iOS calendar issues resolved. No engine crashes. KOFF searches are still terrible though.
  •  
mwolf

sadly not...iOS Issues and MacOS issues not resolved

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2018 09:38]

Previous Topic: Open Directory Replica Not Working
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector: O365 Outlook 2016 Mailserver not supported ?!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 23 08:55:04 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.75746 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.