Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » SafeSearch (SafeSearch not working)
  •  
agattorno

Send a private message to this user
Hola. Tengo problemas con la funcionalidad de forzar la búsqueda segura en los navegadores. Tengo habilitada dicha opción, el proxy es no transparente y las opciones de dns me funcionan correctamente, pero cuando hago una búsqueda en google no me bloquea ningún contenido inapropiado.
¿Qué pudiera estar sucediendo? ¿Cómo puedo ver en los logs de debug lo que puede estar sucediendo?

Hi. I have problems with the functionality of forcing the safe search in browsers. I have this option enabled, the proxy is transparent and the dns options work correctly for me, but when I search in google it does not block any inappropriate content.
What could be happening? How can I see in the debug logs what may be happening?
  •  
Columbia

Did you try a new version of 9.2.7? Have you notice any issues?
  •  
agattorno

im testing now.

this problem seem to be because i really not use transparent proxy. reading information about transparent proxy I understood that what I have enabled is automatic authentication by NTLM, which is not the same although the user does not ask for credentials.
Previous Topic: IPS: Packet drop, severity
Next Topic: Automatic logout from firewall does not work.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 14 01:25:56 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.86378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.