Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6.0 and Shareaza-prob
  •  
MelvinB

Send a private message to this user
I need to open TCP-port 6346 in KWF 6.0 for using Shareaza. Where exactly in the Traffic Policy can i do this? What would be the correct ''line'' then?

Because every time i run Shareaza, my internet-connection quits after a minute.

This is my TP atm:

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=getfile&id=290&S=c1eeee818385c4c665f0527e2225b544&SQ=9d2585bcaca9fa71703fcd8d5d7b1afe

Chello is my internet-provider
PIII500 is a client-computer

And there is also a client-computer named Laptop, but it's not connected right now. (laptop is not on atm)

Can someone help me with this? Or do i need to go back to Winroute Pro 4.2.5?

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 16:00]

]|[ Melvin ]|[
  •  
feite

Add a new rule between 'ICMP traffic' and 'NAT'.

Name: Shareaza
Source: PIII500
Dest: Chello
Service: port TCP 6346
Action: allow
Translation: NAT (Default outgoing interface)
  •  
an2ny79

I don't think you have to add another rule for port 6346. Your rules
clearly specify to allow NAT and Firewall to use any ports (outgoing).

I've just heard about Shareaza, does it requires users to upload in
exchange for download? Some P2P like BitTorrent needs you to upload for
you to successfully download. If so, you need to add "incoming traffic"
rule.

Regards,
Anthony

•  
MelvinB

I works just like Kazaa.

The thing is that my internet-connection quits after a while when using Shareaza.

I've uninstalled KWF 6.0 and installed Winroute Pro 4.2.5. I opened the right port and in the Windows-register, i've changed the ''natconnlimitperhost'' and ''NatTableSize''-settings i now i can use Shareaza without any problems.

But when i switch back to KWF 6.0, my internet-connection quits after a while. And there is no ''regedit''-trick for it like WinRoute Pro?

How do i fix this then?

]|[ Melvin ]|[
  •  
feite

There is a 'Connection limit' option on the 'Advanced option' in the administration console.
  •  
MelvinB

Well, it didn't worked at all. I've just uninstalled KWF6 and installed Winroute Pro 4.2.5 again and opened the right ports and now Shareaza is working fine again.

Thnx anyway dudes!

]|[ Melvin ]|[
Previous Topic: Version 6 of Winroute on NT works ?
Next Topic: unsubscribe
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 17:55:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.