Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.0.4
  •  
bperkins

Send a private message to this user
Anyone have a release date? I will be thrilled if two major bugs are fixed:

-blank emails in webmail
-SSL errors crash service

BP
  •  
mkanat

Hey Brian. Believe me, nobody will have a release date before support<at>kerio.com does. And we don't really have release dates until the release is a week away, usually.

And also, believe me I will also be very happy if we fix those bugs. Though they are happening to fewer users than you might think, particularly the blank WebMail messages problem that you are experiencing. And it's actually related to the fact that the people sending them are using broken email clients, so we had to work around it. I believe, though, that our developers today checked-in a fix for the blank WebMail messages problem, so that should make it to 6.0.4.

-Max

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander
2nd Level Support Engineer, USA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
bperkins

Thanks as always Max! That makes me very happy for two reasons. 1. it should be fixed in 6.0.4 and 2. That the problem is on the end of other non-standard clients. That's got to be frustrating on Kerio's end of things.

I think one of my favorite things about Kerio is the awesome support for your products. I think you guys do an awesome job and I enjoy working with you guys.

Thanks again!
  •  
bperkins

I have been told today from Kerio Support that the following bugs will be fixed in 6.0.4:

-blank emails in webmail
-SSL errors causing KMS to crash
-locale warning in warning log will no longer appear.

Thanks guys for the hard work :-)
  •  
jonbrain

Where you told a date?
  •  
bperkins

They told me that a release date has not been set yet :-(
  •  
t.klein

<at> bperkins

hi,

nice to hear, but how about the most important error - the empty mail body in koc and the other here discussed bugs. some of them are really heavy when you use kerio in daily business.

thomas
  •  
bperkins

I'm sure there are more bugs fixed than the ones I listed here. These are the ones I know about since I had tickets in on these.

BP
  •  
jonbrain

I just wish they would get it releases 6.03 really is a bad release, it caused more problems for me than it fixed.
  •  
mthunholm

Does anyone know why ssl crashes the server, and is it just on Macintosh?? Do any of you have a work around?

Thanks
  •  
jshaw541

mkanat wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 16:46

Hey Brian. Believe me, nobody will have a release date before support<at>kerio.com does. And we don't really have release dates until the release is a week away, usually.

And also, believe me I will also be very happy if we fix those bugs. Though they are happening to fewer users than you might think, particularly the blank WebMail messages problem that you are experiencing. And it's actually related to the fact that the people sending them are using broken email clients, so we had to work around it. I believe, though, that our developers today checked-in a fix for the blank WebMail messages problem, so that should make it to 6.0.4.

-Max

Thanks Max, for being so open and not leaving us in the dark about stuff. It's nice to get some semi-official word, even if it isn't always a solid release date or a solid answer....

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
Previous Topic: How do you do with user ?
Next Topic: Sending mail with Mail-queue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 05:44:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.