Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Static Route through VPN (between 2 countries)
  •  
Tech1UAE

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Is it possible to create a static route through a Kerio VPN so that I can allow my PS4 to think it's in another country?

Local network is 10.0.68.x/24 and remote network is 192.168.143.x/24. I've tried the attached but it doesn't work. Has anyone or does anyone have something like this working successfully?

Thanks!

•  
billybob

Send a private message to this user
Did you ever get this working? Trying something similar for netflix with site to site vpn. I can pass all traffic using site to site by using custom routes under vpn > remote networks but don't know how to force all traffic for a single client through that tunnel.
Previous Topic: KERIO NG100 got burned
Next Topic: License Scheme
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 23 16:29:16 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.16346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.