Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to get low-level control of Bayes Spam filter ?
  •  
The1st

Send a private message to this user
2Kerio supp.

Pls. let me know is it possible to change default setting of "Bayes Spam filter" ?
I have to work with various national letters, but BSF hold its as "illegal chars" and so on.. The way to push button "not spam" every time is right solution only for specific letter but not for all firm's mail. Also I need to know how to undo stupid user's mark all his letters as spam so all his letter are forwarded direct to "Junk folder".
Of course, I can spend some time to look into every files of Kerio folder and understand "how it works" but.. is there any more efficient way (any link to docs/specification sheets) ?

Vlad

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 21:27]

/Vladislav
  •  
KellyMc

Vlad,

Have you tried adding custom filters in the Spam Filter settings? If you're dealing with specific senders or relatively unique and predictable subject lines, you might be able to keep many of these messages from getting caught.

Also, O'Reilly recently published a guide to SpamAssassin, which could be useful for you. (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/spamassassin/)
  •  
The1st

Thanks for real help,
Vlad

KellyMc wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 02:38

Vlad,

Have you tried adding custom filters in the Spam Filter settings? If you're dealing with specific senders or relatively unique and predictable subject lines, you might be able to keep many of these messages from getting caught.

Also, O'Reilly recently published a guide to SpamAssassin, which could be useful for you. (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/spamassassin/)

/Vladislav
Previous Topic: can't select faxnumbers
Next Topic: spellcheck in webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:42:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.