Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Change the title bar
  •  
heberth

Send a private message to this user
How I can to change the name titlebar of the mainpage of Kerio WebMailserver: "Webmail | Kerio MailServer 6".

Regards.
  •  
KellyMc

Good question -- I just went looking and found it ...

Look in

kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/

and find

login.php

The title is right there in HTML. Edit it to whatever you want.
  •  
heberth

Is impossible to do it. The login.php is encoded with a program called "Zend Optimizer".

Thanks in advanced
  •  
Tr!une

I was able to replace the graphic on that page but haven't looked at the titlebar. would be interested if someone knows
  •  
crackd

Which version of KMS do you have? In 5.x we could change the graphic on the login page, but not in 6.x that I've been able to see.

I have asked since 5.x to be able to have more customization of the login page, but to no success. Hopefully in future releases we might get it.
  •  
bperkins

You can change the graphic on the front page and the wording on the front page using any version of KMS 6.

I don't believe you can change the title bar because it is compiled code.

BP
  •  
Tr!une

The logo is logo_kms.gif in the webmail\default\gfx\ directory. Just create your own in the same dimensions as theirs and replace it.
Previous Topic: Problems with external mail
Next Topic: shared calendar
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:38:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.