Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unable to display folder.
  •  
jonbrain

Send a private message to this user
One of our users has moved the location of one of there folders using Outlook 2003 with KOC 1.03. They are now getting the error 'Unable to diplday the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location.

The folder can still be viewed in Webmail.

Can anyone suggest anything.
  •  
mkanat

Yeah. Create an entirely new profile (not just an account) for that user, and set it up with KOC. You won't lose any data.

-Max

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander
2nd Level Support Engineer, USA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
jonbrain

Hi Max

I went into Control Panels, clicked Mail, then deleted my profile and then created it again. Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem.

Is there something else I can try, or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help Max.

Jono.
  •  
mkanat

Hey Jono. Umm... send an email to support<at>kerio.com. If you're running on Mac or Linux, we have a script now (as of today) to rebuild a mail store, and that helps sometimes.

Other than that, try deleting the __keriomapi__STORE directory from that user's folder in the store (don't worry, KOC will re-create it).

-Max

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander
2nd Level Support Engineer, USA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
jonbrain

Thanks Max, will do.
Previous Topic: IMAP + SMTP both SSL?
Next Topic: Mailserver 6.0 works on NT ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:40:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.