Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC6.0.3 Outlook 2000 Crashes when marking as spam
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user

Using KMS6.0.3 and KOC6.0.3 - server is windows 2000

When I connect using Outlook since the KOC6.0.3(a) patch Outlook now opens folders without crashing however if I mark a message as Spam it crashes.

support<at>kerio.com want me to send my outlookconn.dmp file but this is 49mb and outlook and the webmail seem incapable of emailing such a large attachment.

(outlook just hangs for ages and then the mail sticks in the outbox with no network activity.) (webmail immediately comes up with 404 page cabnnot be displayed when clicking send with big file attached.)

Does anyone else have the crashing issue and does anyone use KMS to send large attachment files

(no doubt kerio would block at their end anyway) but I using Exchange I don't have a problem sending large files.

This worries me as no doubt I will be asked about this attachment size issue in future.
  •  
ewieldra

Thats correct same problem here.. when marking as spam OL2000 crashes but the message is marked as spam .. the unmark spam function works without a problem...

Thnx and Greetings...

Emiel Wieldraaijer
The Netherlands
  •  
peterj

Any news from Kerio about a fix fix for this?
  •  
peterj

I have been pressing kerio over this bug as many of my users use outlook 2000.

The response I had from support<at>kerio.com was that he didn't know if this fix would be in 6.0.4 and furthermore he didn't know when 6.0.4 would be out.

They also said that "other customers have more serious bugs than this which we will fix first"

I pointed out that installing 6.0.3 was what gave us most of these bugs in the first place..!!!

Previous Topic: Outlook - Move Folders
Next Topic: Digitally Signed Messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:33:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.