Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » User Statistics doesn't work (Kerio Control problem)
  •  
MasErf

Send a private message to this user
Hi
I have a problem with users internet usage.
as you see in attached image, it seems that accounting dose not work.
please show me a solution.
Thanks

My kerio control vetsion is 7

•  
matty11

very useful information
  •  
MasErf

other settings are as they was before, but for a while this accounting doesn't work!

in each case, if anything needed please tell me to send...

thank you

•  
agattorno

Same problem. since the update to 9.2.7 it seems that accounting dose not work.
All traffic records it in "not logged in".
  •  
Honza

Same problem here after updating to 9.2.7

It seems that users connected via MS VPN and logged on Terminal server are working.
Those have Domains and Users Login / web authentication and Force non-trasparent proxy server authentication enforce.

Also, a user with autimatic login using IP adress group (and perhaps specific host IP addresses or MAC) as working.

•  
Honza

Also, those user's connections are not in web or http logs.
But they are visible in Active connections when they occur.
  •  
agattorno

the problem is gone. The accounting work ok and the user internet statistics work fine.
This feature depend on some other like:
Force non-transparent proxy server authentication

or

Enable automatic authentication using NTLM

???
  •  
MasErf

I did above settings, but there is same problem Sad
  •  
MasErf

I did above settings, but problem is the same Sad
  •  
MasErf

I did all above but nothing happened!
???
  •  
Honza

I think I figured it out, at least partially.

Users that have automatic login using specific host IP, in my case VPN users, printers and so on - stats is working even in 9.2.7
The same apply for IP address group, in my case domain admin that has servers group.

Those are listed as Automatic authentication type on Active Hosts list where stats is showns for each user/IP.

Now, regular users are suing NTLM authentication type and this is the one that got broken in 9.2.7.

To fix this, I had to change GPO and tell IE in configuration not using a proxy server address but to use automatic configuration script. See https://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/control/content/proxy-serve r/configuring-proxy-server-1383.html

•  
Honza

Adding to my previous post - when using proxy server in IE settings, Kerio is considering this traffix as local (see Active Connection, Service) and thus not counting in statistics.
Using automatic configuration script solves that for me.

Hope it helps others still wondering how to fix it...
  •  
MasErf

still I'm waiting for guidance....
Thank you
  •  
satzinger

I have the same problem too!!!
When I contacted Kerio Support, I was told that this is a known problem and that it will be fixed this week with a new beta release.
I waited and finally got the release. After installing it, I could not see any difference, I still have the same problems.

I have used Kerio Control and Kerio Connect for many, many years, but never before have I had this bad of an experience with their support.

But now, it is almost impossible to get somebody on the phone and the tickets are not getting answered in a timely manner.

I have over a hundred user keep calling me and bugging me, while Kerio takes their time in supporting me.

SHAME on you!
  •  
billybob

@satzinger, I understand your frustration, however as discussed in other threads the newer builds are not as stable as some of the older builds. For me 9.2.6 has been fairly stable specially compared to 9.2.5 which was really bad. I tested 9.2.7 but moved back to 9.2.6 after some performance issues.

I would suggest that you roll back to one of the older builds that was working for you if you have a working backup. Also be careful when upgrading on future builds. Unless its a big security fix, stay with your current build that is working unless absolutely necessary.
Previous Topic: Static Route through VPN
Next Topic: Redirect HTTP to HTTPS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Dec 12 01:49:32 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.79860 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.