Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC Error Message when sending mail
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user
I frequently get the attached error message on one pc when sending email.

I am running kms/koc6.0.3 with outlook 2003 and the pc is running windows xp pro.

The only way to cure this problem is to delete the message out of the outbox (so I lose it's content) and after a reboot of the pc this is cured but I have to re-type completely.

Sending reported error 0x80041001 - Unknown Error

[Updated on: Wed, 20 October 2004 12:03]

•  
peterj

support<at>kerio.com have told me this is bug 4353.

Anyone else had this problem?
  •  
jonbrain

My clients regulary get the error 'ER_IMAP_AUTHENTICATE' when sending emails from Outlook 2003 using Kerio Outlook Connector 6.03.

I have reported this to Kerio.
Previous Topic: Digitally Signed Messages
Next Topic: Notes supported in Webmail?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:54:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.