Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Page to list SPAM for a client to view
  •  
seali

Send a private message to this user
Below is an PHP file that will list the messages from the SPAM log for a specific user or domain. Just change the preferences at the top of the file.
- Scott

http://www.SEALsystems.net/kerio

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:29]

•  
peterj

Thanks I have set this up and it works perfectly.

What I would really like is an additional page which allows any user to put their email address in and view detaisl of the spam coming to them.

Is there anyone who could do this (I don't imagine it is particularly difficult - textbox and variable in php) but I don't know enough about it.

This way any user could see details of spam coming to them?? without needing kerio admin or having to wade through too much info..

What do you think?

Thanks Again...

Peter
  •  
jledbett

Would this work on a windows machine?
  •  
nickrooster

To make it work on a Windows box, it looks like the only thing you have to do is modify the path /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/store/logs/spam.log
to whatever your spam log path is in Windows EX:
C:\Program Files\kerio\mailserver\store\logs\spam.log
And that should work
-Nick
  •  
peterj

I can confirm this as I have it running on Apache on Windows.

Anyone have any thoughts on my previous comment?
  •  
seali

This is being worked on, it should be finished shortly. I will post when done.

Scott

peterj wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 04:00

Thanks I have set this up and it works perfectly.

What I would really like is an additional page which allows any user to put their email address in and view detaisl of the spam coming to them.

Is there anyone who could do this (I don't imagine it is particularly difficult - textbox and variable in php) but I don't know enough about it.

This way any user could see details of spam coming to them?? without needing kerio admin or having to wade through too much info..

What do you think?

Thanks Again...

Peter
  •  
seali

No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:27]

•  
seali

The most recent version of the script is available here: SEALsystems.net/kerio. There are also some other items for KMS as well.

- - - - - -

5/30/2005
  • Fix for subject not completly showing
  • Corrected document encoding
  • Added header display
  • Minor additional fixes

3/22/2005
  • Added control for available domains
  • Fix for format change in the log files
  • Allows the user to select their email address and/or domain

As requested, this version is a fix for the format change in the log files. It will work with both old and post 6.0.4 versions. You control the available domains, by changing the top variable. Remember to change the <AT> to the at symbol.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:26]

Previous Topic: KMS 6.04 functionality questions
Next Topic: Import Messages From PST to Kerio ??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 22:43:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.