Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SPAM suggestion (plus browser compatibilty)
  •  
markflo

Send a private message to this user
I'd like to make a suggestion to the KMS development team:

There should be a "reserved" e-mail address on the server where SPAM can be redirected to so the server can "learn" which messages are SPAM. Maybe there can be a preference to specify the address that should do this. This would allow *ANY* user using *ANY* e-mail client to help the server identify SPAM more effectively. The server can "learn" about SPAM in 6.x, right? That's what those buttons are for in the webmail interface, right? Do those buttons affect the entire server or just the user?

I still have our company on 5.7.10 for now, until we can get all our users on Mac OS X to use the new webmail interface. BTW, why can't the webmail interface be made compatible with at least Netscape 7.02? So our lowly Mac OS 9 people can use the new webmail... (it's an ad agency, and almost all Mac)

- Mark
  •  
jledbett

Send a private message to this user
I second the idea of a spam trap address. On a second note, I don't know how well the "training" is working. It doesn't seem to recognize similiar emails.

James
Previous Topic: Sending mail with Mail-queue
Next Topic: RAID 5 Configuration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:44:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.