Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » offline store - the closest thing I've found
  •  
djardattack

Send a private message to this user
Insight Connector.

I have it working against a test setup of kerio 6.0.3 but there seems to be many differences in the types of folders so they won't show up in outlook with this connector...had to try. Desperate for offline store before I can convince clients to switch to kerio from exchange

http://www.bynari.net/index.php?id=7

of course it would cost more money as well...
  •  
ezposseuk

Send a private message to this user
Nice one djardattack for coming up with something! This seems more than kerio can manage.

Kerio - I really love your product and have tested it extensively on my site. However I am not going to get budget approved until I have an answer on resolving this major issue of offline folder stores. All I need is some commitment to when this feature will be available. Once I have this my management will be happy for me to go ahead and begin the implementation.

From reading these forums there is an apparent lack of input from yourselves and this does make me worry about rolling with your product. I get the same kind of treatment when I place telephone calls to my regional support team - no response. This is a shame because you have what is almost a really strong product.

Any kind of update on this matter would be well recieved by many of us on here and may even secure you 350 more seats.

Ezposse.
Previous Topic: RAID 5 Configuration
Next Topic: Kerio help us !!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 03:10:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.