Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio's Catalogue of Errors
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user

Perhaps someone from Kerio could answer this post with an update on the following list of BUGS...

Expunge Folder Option Available 4043

No Complex Mail views/Sorting in Outlook 3536

PUB Contacts Folder is re-created on SVC start 3903

Cannot Undelete a message (Inbox) using KOC 3883

UDP Packet Error Messages 4436

Outlook2000 Crash when mark as spam 4673

KOC missing voting buttons 4171

Moving folders in Outlook2003 – lose access 3697

Error Message OL2003 when Sending 4353

I also have the following SUGGESTIONS registered. Perhaps someone could give me a progress report on these too?

Custom Spam Rules cannot check msg body

New Public Folders always inherit AuthUser/Read

Exclude Local IP’s from Reverse DNS Lookup 4358

Disable Outlook Rules Menu Option 3906

Move Spam Messages to a Public Folder Option 4157

•  
jmripert

Hi,

What is the number on the end of each line ?
  •  
peterj

The Bug reference number
  •  
jmripert

Where I can the this list (bug and his number) ?
  •  
peterj

I have been given the bug references by Kerio's support staff

(The idea is that I can get an update however some of these bugs have been open for months and are still not fixed.)

I am hoping 6.0.4 will sort most of them.

•  
peterj

Is anyone from Kerio looking at these threads???

Hello!!!
  •  
sophos9

Probably not!! They should though, this is not a happy forum.........
  •  
johbar

Gentlemen,

I am quite a new user on this forum but would like to add that I haven't read one problem that has been sorted out by the Kerio Staff.

Are these guys even looking at this forum? Better yet, are they even worried about the problem that us as users are having? Surely I am not the ONLY person that has a problem with this?!?

Hopefully you guys could help me out here.

I keep on getting this problem in my Administration Console in the "errors" section.

10/Nov/2004 19:58:39] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<at>DOMAIN_WITHHELD)/Contacts create_time < install_time
[10/Nov/2004 19:58:45] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<at>DOMAIN_WITHHELD/Contacts create_time < install_time

Any idea on what the cause is?

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
  •  
jonbrain

I agree Kerio should have a more active roll on the forum.

If you ring the Kerio Support in America they are very good and really seem to know what they are doing.

Unfortunately a lot of the problems in Kerio Mailserver are not things the support staff can sort out, they are serious bugs inside the software.

Despite all the problems I can't fault the support staff, at least with Kerio you can speak to someone. Try doing that with Microsoft without paying a hefty subscription fee.

I just really hope the programming team get 6.04 right and bug free. If there are no serious bugs in the release hopefully the support team will have a little more time and can get involved in the forum.
  •  
johbar

d00d,

First of all I would like to thank you for your effort in returning the msg.

I cannot wait for the new release to see whether this has sorted out the problems that I have been experiencing.

Up until then have fun mate >:}

Once again thank you for your effort in the posts.

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
  •  
bperkins

I would also like to say that I think the support at Kerio does a great job! I don't think I've had a bad experience yet with them. The major bugs are in the programming code and the support staff can't do anything about that. I'm not knocking the programmers either. Version 6 is only 4 months old and quite complex with all the different platforms and different clients. I think Kerio is doing an outstanding job.

Not to say that I don't sympathize with us Administrators either. We have taken a beating the last 4 months. However, I think in the long run, this is going to be a great, great product.

There's my $.02. Great job Kerio! Looking forward to 6.0.4 today.

BP
  •  
petieg

I received an email from a kerio tech on Nov 10 2004 that said v6.04 was coming out in the next day or so!!!
Previous Topic: KOC Question
Next Topic: mounting of the webmail files under a different webserver instance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 12:37:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00529 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.