Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » webmail dictionary
  •  
guig

Send a private message to this user
hi (again),

only two dictionaries are available in webmail (CZ and EN) in KMS v6.0.2.

is there a possibility to get any other language (french in my case), or possibly editing an existing file, or create a new one ?

thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 16:23]

•  
Jonas Quinn

Yes, you can. It is quite easy. I did it myself a few days ago. On the Kerio website in NL they gave a link where you can download extra dictionaries:

http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/spell_dic.html

Download the ZIP-file and extract the .dic and .aff files into the C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\myspell directory. You don't even have to restart Kerio. It works straight away. Now the user can select a dictionary in his Settings in Webmail.
  •  
guig

works perfectly

Thanks a lot

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 23:17]

•  
Quaxxon

Is it possible to set a default because i cant seem to find the settings?

Thank you
  •  
Lyle M

I haven't tested this yet, but I think the default is the highest alphabetically listed dictionary. You might try a 1-, 2-, ect on the file names and see if this helps. If it does work, it might only apply to newly created user accounts.

If you test this before I do, please post your results.

Good luck!
  •  
Quaxxon

This seems to work great.

Good Sugestion
  •  
Lyle M

Glad to hear it worked. Thanks for posting your results.

Regards,
Lyle
Previous Topic: Adding User Without Using Admin Interface
Next Topic: default domain mailbox
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:23:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.