Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bandwidth control !!!!!!! When !!!!!!
  •  
senis_kenis

Send a private message to this user
When do we get to see this feature ?
I think everyone need this, even coyote linux floppy edition has this. It even has priority levels. You can set high priority for servers and low for browsers. It's very useful. In office where are my servers i have to switch to something that has bandwidth control Sad even if I like kerio more... (I'd like to hear some response from kerio)
  •  
Crusher

Yeh, this feature will really really helps me and my network....

Plz, give us this bandwidth control !!!! Mad
  •  
ewieldra

tsssss.... it wil come.. be patience // download bandwidthcontroller ....

Thnx and Greetings...

Emiel Wieldraaijer
The Netherlands
  •  
NeoGeo

•  
adrian

Yes i should really need this ...
  •  
Bio}{azard

I agree. Being able to control the bandwidth is a real basic need. Also being able to set priorities on traffic types would be equally valuable. New Linksys routers can give priority to certain types of traffic. I would love the ability to give priority to certain protocols over others.
Previous Topic: How do share your internet connection with other computers?
Next Topic: VPN - Error (104): Unable to add connection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 16:06:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.