Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Using Web Mail Through Internet
  •  
Qaiser

Send a private message to this user
I just want to know that can i use my admin account through web mail via internet.
Often my boss have to go abroad and can i give him the administrative rights and that he can use his account while away from the country through internet..

Any comments

Qaiser
  •  
Lyle M

The admin user that was created during the initial setup of KMS is also a mail client with full web mail access.

Any other user can also be given general admin and public folder admin rights.

Any regular user should have access to their web mail account from any Internet connected browser that meets the system requiements. Of course, you must take into consideration the security measures you've put in place (firewall settings, KMS service settings, SSL certs, ect).

Have your boss check his web mail account from home as a test before he goes globe trotting.

Cheers!

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 15:27]

•  
Qaiser

Thank You Very Much.

After your reply i tried kerio web mail within my LAN the system which i used was windows 98 installed and the IE was 5.0 so the kerio generates an error that your browser does not support to open the page you requested
So firt i installed IE 6.0 and recheck the web mail now the username and password page displays successfully.But if i use this account outside the premises of my network and the system meet with the least requirment will i be successful to see the username and password page whether i am in my country or travling abroad.

Qaiser Butt
Previous Topic: Outlook 2003 / Kerio Mailserver + Contacts
Next Topic: One month of UNSTABLE & BUGGY 6.0.3 and still no sign of .......
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:39:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.