Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » remotely anywhere
  •  
clipperman

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I'm probably not being the smartest tool in the box and might be just missing somthing simple here. I'm trying to connect to a computer on a network behind winroute firewall 6.2 using remotley anywhere 5.

I've setup a traffic policy to direct from the internet to the firewall, through a service created that uses port TCP Source port 5200. destination port 2000 and also tried with Any!

Then created a translation pointing to my internal computer 192.168.0.111 on port 2000.

The object being that I can remotly access my server...

example 111.111.111.111:5200 and it will map me to 192.168.0.111:2000 through a web browser.

But I've had no luck! Can anyone point out to me where I am going wrong ?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Max

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 17:08]

•  
feite

Send a private message to this user
Enable logging of your traffic rules and look in the filter log. Maybe you will find the answer (wat is wrong) there.
Previous Topic: http translation problem
Next Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.0.8 released
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:31:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.