Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar event label customisation
  •  
ezposseuk

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to either customise or add to the default list of event labels when creating a new calendar entry? Although Categories are useful they do not provide a visual representation within the calendar view of the type of entry (which is the functionality I am looking for).

Useful labels in my envirnment would include Sales Meeting, Support Visit, Tentative etc etc

I would like to do this for the web interface but would be useful if this carries through to outlook using the connector.

Regards

EzPosse
  •  
niceke

ezposseuk wrote on Thu, 04 November 2004 15:00

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to either customise or add to the default list of event labels when creating a new calendar entry? Although Categories are useful they do not provide a visual representation within the calendar view of the type of entry (which is the functionality I am looking for).

Useful labels in my envirnment would include Sales Meeting, Support Visit, Tentative etc etc

I would like to do this for the web interface but would be useful if this carries through to outlook using the connector.

Regards

EzPosse

Is there a solution for this one, this is a old post I see, but got still the same problem. I'm testing the latest beta version and did notice that outlook 2007 says "your categories will be put in the head list" but when I use webmail only the standard categories are available.

sorry for my bad english
  •  
osci

Same problem here. People can change the label in Outlook, but the change is not sent to KMS, and you can't change the labels in WebMail.
  •  
rinzwind

I had a complaint from a user today. She wasn't able to set "display time as..." on a single event that is part of repeated events at all in Outlook 2000... Events without recurrence work, but when the event is scheduled once a week you only see the color change for a second and then it's changed back to default (blue).
Any thoughts on this?

[Updated on: Fri, 08 June 2007 18:27]

•  
niceke

Whe also uses the webmail instead of an e-mail program.Got the same problem for the labels.
I fix this by changing the translation .def file.
Couldn't at labels at the moment. When i figure this out I let it know.

translations are located at installation folder\kerio\Mailserver\translations\webmail
There you will see something like
<text id="event-label-important">Belangrijk</text>

Change 'belangrijk' to an other name reboot kerio and name is changed in webmail.
  •  
crome

It would be great if we were able to add custom labels and colors. Can someone please look into this?

[Updated on: Mon, 09 March 2009 11:20]

•  
bruggles

Yes - Ability to change and or add LABELS for each calendar in WEB MAIL Please
Previous Topic: IMPORTANT: Closure of dsbl.org
Next Topic: OS X Restart Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:23:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.