Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problems with idle timeouts
  •  
Gargamel

Send a private message to this user
Hi

at the beginning: sorry for my bad english

I have a problem with some programmes: I didn't receive timeouts on clients in the behind KWF!

FTP-Clients:
* I connect a FTP-Server with idle timeout, for example, 2minutes
* I don't disconnect my self
* after 3min it looks like that i DON'T disconnect from server ... when i want change i directory i will receive a disconnet

IRC-Clients:
* I connect to irc
* my INET-Connection failed
* normaly i should be disconnectet on client-side
* i wonder: why don't chat nobody ... 1min, 2min, 3min ... connection failed?? YES but IRC-Client didn't know that. Client think he is online ...

HTTP/POP3/SMTP:
no problems!

Bye
Gargamel
  •  
Gargamel

Hi

a second problem:

I use as FTP-Client FlashFXP ... you can see you actually traffic on FTP - normaly - with KWF i see on upload only the traffic every mhh 10-15seconds ... And at the begining i have 104kb uploaded (i have only 16kb/s upstream) ... it looks like a caching-function! But where?! FlashFXP works in LAN without probs, only WAN. Without KWF no problems ....

With download i don't have this problem!

Bye
Gargamel
  •  
wiper

so tierd of al ppl that exuse themself 4 ther bad english....?? why?? its te people that read it that suffer, not the writer.... just state ur prob/answer.. and dont give a rats ass bout the language. just a thougt a l8 saturday Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 00:05]

Previous Topic: Create rules for a specific machine (ip known)
Next Topic: Winroute locks up occasionally
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:23:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.