Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Config Mail (Can't not receive mail from google, yahoo,outlook.com. v.v...)
  •  
itviet

Send a private message to this user
I have domain and config Kerio connect sent mail from smtp relay, and it do. But i can't receive mail from google, yahoo or another.
How to i fix it.
Thank you

Thank You
  •  
Bud Durland

So many possibilities. But, the first question to ask is, what happens to the messages sent from, say, Google? Does the Google user get a bounce back? if so, that will probably contain an explanation of what is wrong, or at the very least will get you started.

I presume you've covered the basics such as creating an MX and other required DNS records, opening the appropriate ports in your file wall, and so forth.
  •  
Maerad

How I like those questions. itviet, ask yourself, could you answer me what my car has for a problem, if I told you it makes a funny noise? It's the same with your thread - we can't even guess with that kind of details you provided.

1. How is your infrastructure?
2. How is it set up? Who sends what to whom? Discribe it!
3. Post some logs if possible.

If you can send via SMTP relay, how do you receive the mails? To kerio directly per internet SMTP or would you need to download them from the relay server? In this case, you would need to setup some POP Accounts to download from (Admin > Delivery)
Previous Topic: Outlook connector synchronization error
Next Topic: KoffRtfWrapper CPU usage
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 19 18:15:59 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.16610 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.