Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Is IPV6 working for anyone?
  •  
billybob

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I am trying to setup IPV6. WAN gets an IP and Prefix, SLAAC is working on the LAN side and the clients get ipv6 addresses just fine. I can ping/traceroute different IPV6 hosts from the firewall itself. But the traffic behind the firewall can't ping and none of the ipv6 websites work. DNS is working fine. The log shows the traffic is working but its not.

Wasn't sure if I should NAT ipv6. So, I tried SNAT ipv6,that didn't work. Then I manually assigned the gateway IPv4 and IPv6 prefix to the SNAT rule but only ipv4 works and ipv6 clients don't work.

Without kerio, ipv6 works fine so the connection is okay. Anyone has any pointers to get IPV6 working?

I am using 9.2.6.
Previous Topic: Is the forum officially dead?
Next Topic: Problems with active host and user statics
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 19 07:30:45 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.72646 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.