Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar on phones not updating
  •  
Seaqu3st

Send a private message to this user
I think since we did our last update, we have lost the calendar updates to the mobile users.
Has anyone else had this issue?

I tried resetting my profile.

Emails are coming through ok, but I don't see calendar updates, nor contact updates.

9.2.7 Patch 3, mobiles are all pretty much iphones.

I can see the calendar updating on the PC/web browser/Outlook, immediately, but nothing coming thru for the phones.

We use a public calendar, for people on holidays, sick, etc.
  •  
dr_bw

Do you have a self-signed certificate? Newer iOSs don't like those at all.
  •  
Seaqu3st

I think I have it solved now.

I removed the profile from my own phone, and added the caldav, carddav, and email accounts separately.

If I reinstalled the profile, the calendar was throwing up an issue.
The cert is self-signed, but I accepted/trust the cert on each account separately, and that seems to be ok now.
Previous Topic: Outlook connector synchronization error
Next Topic: Config Mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 21 03:40:24 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.68309 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.