Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Configuration template request
  •  
johjoh

Send a private message to this user
With 3CX it's possible configure the phone options: language, time, extension button, country tone, backlight, melody, etc) when will be available this option in Kerio Operator?

Does anyone have custom template override for Cisco SPA phone, Grandstream GXP and Linksys PAP2?

Thank you
  •  
fishtech

Hi,

You can do all this in Operator already.

First activate the modules you need in Provisioned Phones > Advanced... > Provisioning Modules

Then make changes & customizations in Provisioned Phones > Advanced... > Template Overrides

I think all the phones you mentioned have modules available in Operator.

hth,

ft.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 October 2018 17:21]

•  
johjoh

Yes, I know "Template Overrides" in fact my question is "Does anyone have custom template override for Cisco SPA phone, Grandstream GXP and Linksys PAP2?"

Would be great if Kerio Operator have something like 3CX for provision phone, see attached file.

• Attachment: 3CX.jpg
    (Size: 130.07KB, Downloaded 24 times)
Previous Topic: Call Queues and forwarding rules only respected when extension is registered
Next Topic: KO + Dinstar DWG2000E-4g-b
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 21 01:11:15 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.84378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.