Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » missing mails
  •  
toby1337

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

i have got a problem with some missing mails in my inbox.

on the server inbox (webmail) i can see the mail, but in my inbox on outlook i cannot see it.
most mails (99%) are in both boxes.

i dont know how i can report that problem Sad

About:

9.2.7 patch 3 (4225)
Mac OS X (10.11.6), x86_64

Thanks for help!

[Updated on: Thu, 08 November 2018 15:13]

•  
b-tom

Sounds like a Outlook profile corruption. You can try rebuilding your KOFF profile as described here: https:// manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/connect/content/email-clients/kerio -outlook-connector/koff-profile-rebuild-1283.html
  •  
toby1337

thanks for your reply, but it doesnt work.

i have more information:

it might be a problem with mails over 25mb from external.
if i empty the cache the status say the right number of mail to sync, but after sync there are missing 2 mails.

that problem is on outlook for mac and windows.

is there a limit for external mail sync on kerio?

when i forward the mail to another domain user (send from webmail), the mail coming in the inbox.
  •  
toby1337

https://www.lifewire.com/increase-outlook-attachment-size-li mit-1173679

ok - i have a solution for outlook on windows.

after that fix all mails are sync.

is there a fix also for mac?

thanks for help!
  •  
b-tom

Quote:
is there a limit for external mail sync on kerio?

What do you mean by external email? Once a message has been delivered successfully to your KC server, it should show up on all Mac and Window clients including large attachments. There's no difference between external and internal messages, unless you are using server-side rules. Mac Outlook doesn't allow any adjustments to attachment sizes. It looks like a local mac workstation issue.

You can try clearing the Mac Outlook Inbox cache. Right- click INBOX > Properties > Empty Cache...

[img]./fa/4894/0/[/img]

• Attachment: 39212.png
    (Size: 81.21KB, Downloaded 9 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 15 November 2018 11:29]

•  
thegaijin

I have the same issue with some users in windows using outlook and emptying the cache does work.The user can see the email using web but not inside outlook.
Previous Topic: Incompatible Version Outlook Office 365 Kerio Connect 9.2.7
Next Topic: Acceptable Use Policy
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 21 01:36:50 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.84737 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.