Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control 9.2.8 is ok? (Kerio Control 9.2.8 is ok?)
  •  
Kuro

Send a private message to this user
Hi all.
Is 9.2.8 appliance release have no issues? I hope it is, don't want any adventures after update.
I haven't seen any bad reports here. if someone had some negative experience please tell me. Thank you in advance Smile
  •  
Columbia

I have installed 9.2.8 three days ago. No problems so far with Kerio appliance.
  •  
Kuro

thanks for feedback
  •  
Shaunie

I installed it two days ago no real issues. I upgraded due to every time my AV would check for updates the memory usage would spike to around 95%. Now a major issue as it only happens briefly but as management monitor all the logs they was asking questions..

When I upgraded my memory usage was steadily around 75% after upgrade the dropped as low as 27%
I have now noticed over the last few days it is steadily creeping up like there is a memory leak memory usage is now at 38%

./fa/4906/0/

• Attachment: kerio.JPG
    (Size: 49.55KB, Downloaded 232 times)
  •  
ian.bugeja

9.2.8 has improved memory management that's why it consumes less memory.

I do not consider 27% to 38% a memory leak as on boot some features might have not been loaded in memory but would be loaded later.

Does the memory keep on increasing?

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
  •  
fishtech

If you have an appliance make sure you check that it is still supported, otherwise you will not be able to install the update.

https://support.gfi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013006733-Kerio -Control-Legacy-Hardware-Support

i just had to purchase a new appliance.

ft.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 December 2018 23:01]

•  
Shaunie

As of now it is at 40% I am about 2-3 hours shy of 5 full days up and running. So yes it does like its creeping up gradually.

After almost 5 days I would have though all services to be started by now :sarcasm

./fa/4908/0/

• Attachment: kerio 2.JPG
    (Size: 24.62KB, Downloaded 167 times)
  •  
MacLab

fishtech wrote on Thu, 20 December 2018 17:00
If you have an appliance make sure you check that it is still supported, otherwise you will not be able to install the update.

https://support.gfi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013006733-Kerio -Control-Legacy-Hardware-Support

i just had to purchase a new appliance.

ft.

Interesting. They say last supported version is 9.24 yet I have installed 9.28 on several 1120 boxes and it is working fine. This was before I knew it was unsupported.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 January 2019 03:39]

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
MacLab

I would like to know what "last day of software maintenance" means. Does this mean no more protection? Or no more updates?

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
Shaunie

MacLab wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 03:44
I would like to know what "last day of software maintenance" means. Does this mean no more protection? Or no more updates?

I would imagine no more updates. Your product will continue to work.
Previous Topic: Automatic logout from firewall does not work
Next Topic: Openvpn Block
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jan 17 23:10:39 CET 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.81330 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.