Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF Nat Problem!!! its driving me NUTS!!! Plsss HELP!
  •  
dodge_it

Send a private message to this user
Crying or Very Sad hi guys can anyone help me with my problem? ivd juz downloaded the KWF 6.0.8 version..
i have 2 pc here at home im using a 56k dialup(im applying 4 a DSL dis week so really need some help:-) ) and 4port hub and 2NIC PC1 and PC2
I installed it in PC1 setup the NIC wid 192.168.1.1/255.0 and PC2 192.168.1.2/255.0 wid GW 192.168.1.1 everything is working well wid d lan connection and sharing of files.
In PC1 when KWF is running icant browse to d NET even in PC2... But when i try to disable KWF PC1 seems working fine... ived tried changin every policy! even allowing all traffic but still no luck! iknow this is a very simple setup but i have tried everything!!!! i am really going Nuts!!!
Sad anyOne??? pls help.... Sad

My SetUP

PC1 = dialUp56k to internet
1 NIC= 192.168.1.1/255.0

4port HUB

PC2 = 1 NIC= 192.168.1.2/255.0
Previous Topic: User statistics
Next Topic: Winroute Firewall 6 and modems
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 03:09:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00318 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.