Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Login Kerio MailServer 6.0.3 Problem
  •  
johbar

Send a private message to this user
Hey all >:}

I have got a little bit of a problem on my hands. . .

Kerio works fine for a couple of hours and then magically crashes. But, the service doesn't re-start itself. To top it off, when I restart the service myself it refuses for any user to log in via Administration Console OR Email >:{

I added a cronttab to check if the service is running and if not to restart it. That part works fine but I still can’t log onto the Mail or the Administration Console.

Is this a problem that anybody else is getting?

In the Administration Console before I restart the service it keeps on saying that it cant connect to the kerio service. .

I am running RedHat 9, Kerio MailServer for Linux.

Thank You In Advance

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
  •  
bperkins

johbar, this kind of sounds familiar to one of my problems. If you have a bunch of warnings in the warning log like this:

SSL error stack: 959:error:1408F455:SSL routines:func(143):reason(1109):s3_pkt.c:424:

then its probably the same problem. KMS would crash and I would have to restart. However, it crashes again immediately when I restart. This happens several times before it becomes stable again. This would explain why when you restart you can't connect (because it has crashed again very quickly).

It is some kind of SSL error that is supposed to be fixed in 6.0.4.

Hope this helps,
BP
  •  
johbar

I dont get any error msg when it dies. It just tells me that it can't connect to the KerioMailExchange server.

But, like you said, I will have to wait for the next release(6.0.4) like everyone else >:{

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
Previous Topic: Public Folder items
Next Topic: spamassassin
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 05:46:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.