Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Big Problem with Winroute 6.0.8 trial
  •  
darkstorm

Send a private message to this user
Hello

i got wiroute 6.0.8 on Windows XP pro (it is my serwer)
P3 900 mhz with 386 Mb Mem, DSL connection
all feactures working good, but my uses connected to serwer have problem with internet connection.
sometimes winroute block traffic to one or more users , then helps only reboot server or client PC.
this happent many times per day (10-15 times).
i.m use emule and bandwitch controller + cfos-speed on server, windows got SP2.

when i try get again DHCP licence (release and get new ) thats works but still my users blocked Sad
what i need to do??

•  
pweasel

Try setting the 'connections limit' in 'Advanced Options' to a bigger number. ed2k client are connection hogs and the default max client connections in KWF 6.0.x is like 600. Try setting it higher or disabling the limit at all.

-= It's not moving anymore, Sir! =-
  •  
darkstorm

nope still not work.
it is not P2p i think winroute ban my ppls but i dont know why Sad
when my users got ban from winoute , cant ping server machine.
need restat client PC Sad
any got idea why? or how fix that ?
Previous Topic: HTTPS problem on KWF 6.0.1 with non transparent proxy
Next Topic: Spyware Filter for Winroute...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:36:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.