Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » All user spam sent to one spam account
  •  
cyber

Send a private message to this user
Is there a way to have all email marked as spam sent to one spam folder?
Right now if a message is marked as spam for a user the message gets sent to the users Junk Folder in webmail.

Instead of this we want all this to be sent to one Funk Mail folder of an administrator.
  •  
peterj

I have suggested this in the past to kerio.

All they could say was that I could create a public folder to store the spam and modify the default rule that moves mail to the Junk Email folder so it moves it to my public folder.

I have asked for an option in the admin console to move all spam to a public folder..

(You could have the server forward the spam to a public flder using an alias but then the messages are all attached to NDR's)

•  
cyber

There must be a way.
I tryied to have the messages marked as spam and sent to a forward. This of course is no good because the messages are no longer flaged as spam, they are now just regular messages.
  •  
peterj

You can do it as I described above but need to change the filter rules on each mailbox
  •  
cyber

Did they explain where this default rule is and what to modify?
I am rather new to the app and do not know where everything is yet.

Tested your suggestion and it works fine.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 17:40]

•  
peterj

You have to make the changes on each mailbox.

connect with KOC or webmail and modify rules settings.
(There is a default rule called "SPAM"..!!)

Previous Topic: relay filter
Next Topic: 6.0.4 on OSX question
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:16:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.