Kind time of day to everyone. Here are some important questions for me:
(Winroute 6.0.8 is used)
1. Whether is it planned to make access to all statistics not only through the Administration console? (through web it's possible only for particular user).
2. It's really necessary to be able to allocate the traffic from the chosen network ranges in separate statistics (for example in rules add action "mark as local traffic" or "do not include into statistics/quota"), for quota ability be applied only on the certain traffic. I have tried to create a rule: only for one user "Local traffic Account" (without quota) the access on the given ranges is granted and basically it would be convenient, but it's possible, as I have understood, on the one adress to be authorized only under one user.
3. Wish to have tariff plans and users' balances.
4. It would be desirable to have more detailed statistics and degree of freedom at a choice of an interval of time of statistics.
5. Whether Is possible (and how) to create or to modify already existing (i mean "admin\translation" files, but not weblang files) file of localization of the program - to translate the interface. Probably, there are files of localization in Russian - I has not found them over the network.
6. MAC and IP+MAC Authentications are needed.
Great thanks for attention, possible advices and criticism.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of