Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.04 functionality questions
  •  
andropov

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding KMS 6.04 functionality. Perhaps someone in the user community have the answers.

1. Is it possible to have a public folder that can be accessed from multiple domains?

2. My KMS is picking up email from a POP3 account that already has a spam filter applied to it. The only thing that the spam filter on the mail server where the account resides does is inserting the text "[Suspected Junk Email]" (without the quotation marks) into the subject field of the messages, if detected as spam.
I have for weeks been teaching KMS (through KOC) that these messages are spam, but KMS still does not classify them as spam. Shouldn't the bayesian spam engine in KMS eventually realize that all messages with this particular text in the subject field are spam?

Thanks,

Andropov
  •  
dmartz

Send a private message to this user
Public folders can cross multiple domains, but its an all or nothing feature. In the domains configuration section, click on the advanced button on the bottom right. Your choices are per domain or for every domain. The setting is not per domain :(

As for the bayesian feature, I have not found it overly useful myself. I suggest adding a global rule in the "spam filter" section. You'll be able to add a rule catching your subject phrase. The key is to use the action that adds to the spam-score.

Hope that helps.
Previous Topic: Disable a Domain?
Next Topic: Page to list SPAM for a client to view
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 14:05:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00332 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.