Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » main.cpp: LDAP connect to server failed: Invalid credentials
  •  
mdhmi

Send a private message to this user

Team,

I tried to roll out KMS 6.04 today for one of my clients. KMS 6.04 runs on RHE3. Users are stored in MS Active Directory..

User accounts that were added to KMS as local accounts work (unfortunately, I'm the only one with a local account). All ADS logins are failing..

The following is in the logs:

[30/Nov/2004 21:48:56] main.cpp: Search request to LDAP server 192.168.1.6 failed: Can't contact LDAP server
[30/Nov/2004 21:48:56] main.cpp: LDAP connect to server 192.168.1.6 failed: Invalid credentials

I don't understand why the credentials would be invalid as I'm getting a list of ADS users to display in the Kerio admin console (which wont happen if the ADS username/password is bogus).

I'm been playing with the settings for the last six hours and I'm not getting anywhere.

Please help.

Thanks,

Mark
  •  
mdhmi

More logs:

[01/Dec/2004 17:39:12][1943] {ldapdb} Search request to LDAP server mrda.internal result: Success
[01/Dec/2004 17:39:12][1943] {auth} Krb5 auth: Unable to dlsym getKrb5Load

I discussed this with Kerio Suppport earlier this afternoon.

Apparently KMS 6.04, at least in the RedHat Linux world, does *not* support MS Active Directory.. This is a *HUGE* bummer for the clients I was supposed to roll out yesterday and today..

The bug is supposed to be fixed in KMS 6.0.5, currently scheduled for releast on December 6, 2004. No idea what I am supposed to do in the meantime..

Mark

•  
zamvil

I have the same problem.
Did you fix it?

My kerio email server is an stand alone Win2k and I have the domain in other server (w2k server).

[05/Jan/2005 17:10:12] Kerberos 5 auth: user mzamora<_at_>tecnologia.comimsa.com not authenticated, error code c000005e
[05/Jan/2005 17:10:12] Win Error: 1311 - There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
[05/Jan/2005 17:10:12] HTTP: Invalid password for user mzamora<_at_>mail4.comimsa.com

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2005 20:08]

Previous Topic: Mail Sorting using Connector
Next Topic: KOC 6.0.5 throws away messagetext
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 22:13:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.